Skip to content
- Children entering Kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th grades are required to submit a dental exam form.
- The exam must be completed by a licensed dentist.
- Here is the link to obtain the form
Timetable for submitting the dental exam
- Proof of exam must be submitted by May 15th.
- The exam must have taken place within 18 months prior to May 15th (Example: For the May 15, 2018 deadline, the exam can be dated after Nov. 15, 2016).
- Parents must be notified at least 60 days prior to May 15th of the requirement.
- The school may hold a student’s report card if they fail to submit the dental exam.
- Dental Examination Timetable